MARKETING & SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNSHIP
Do you love social media? Do you spend all your time online and love seeing the latest fashion and jewellery trends? Are you passionate about social media and how it can help brands grow rapidly on a global scale?
Dylan Oaks Jewellery is one of Ireland’s leading personalised jewellery brands, and we are delighted to be expanding our team. This role is a full time paid internship based in Dublin 11.
· Developing and implementing our national marketing plans & strategy on a global scale across key marketing channels-both digital and physical – dylanoaks.com, email marketing, social media, influencers, print, in-store experience, and more, to generate traffic and conversions in line with company growth targets.
· Liaise with our customers live, answering any queries.
· Leading/Supporting on the development, creation, execution and analysis of key marketing campaigns.
· Leading on a centre of excellence for our marketing channels- constantly researching, brainstorming and keeping up with key trends to ensure we remain ahead of the curve on a global scale.
· Manage all influencer marketing including affiliate revenue.
· Develop, manage, and schedule compelling content across all social media channels to drive engagement and reach across all channels.
· Manage online discussions and forums and monitor competitors’ online activities. Creating and uploading content for promotional channels, such as
the Dylan Oaks blog, and across all social media.
· Reporting and analysis of key marketing activity – sharing insights and learnings, as well as suggestions on how to be better.
The successful candidate will have / (be)
-Have amazing attention to detail and take pride in creating great work.
-Have a great "can do" attitude, with lots of enthusiasm and energy.
-Be able to write clear, concise, and engaging text, free from errors.
-Have excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
-Have the ability to work quickly and accurately under pressure.
-Have an interest in the jewellery industry and all things that sparkle.
-Have a desire to work in a fast-growing, dynamic start-up environment as part of a close team.
Experience & qualifications:
· Experience and skills in working across all digital and social media channels.
· Able to work to a tight deadline, always providing quality work, and ability to set your own targets.
*Please note extensive training will be provided to the successful candidate.
*Following this internship certain candidates may be offered full time permanent positions.
Please send a detailed cover letter outlining why you think you would be perfect for the role and your CV to email@example.com. Please include the job
title in the subject line.