Payment, Order, Shipping
1. What payment options are available?
Dylan Oaks accepts the following forms of payment for online purchases:
Visa, MasterCard & PayPal.
2. I haven’t received an order confirmation yet. What's going on?
3. Do you ship internationally?
4. How does shipment work?
5. Can I change my order afterwards?
Appearance, Material, Function
1. How do I find a watch in the correct size?
The wooden watch bands can be easily adjusted using the spare links provided with your watch. Be sure to keep the remaining parts so you can swap out the links if you damage any on your watch. If you want to know the exact dimensions of our watches, please go to our online shop and check this information on the individual product pages under the heading "specifications".
2. Why does my watch look different than the one I saw in the online shop?
3. How does my watch perform in daily life? How does it feel on the wrist?
4. How can I care for my watch to prevent cracking and increase durability?
5. Is my wood watch waterproof?
6. I just received my Dylan Oaks watch, how do I start it up?
Returns, Replacement, Withdrawal
1. What should I do if I received a faulty product?
All of our watches are hand-made and checked to meet high quality standards, so mistakes seldom occur and we are proud of that.
If you've received a faulty watch, please write us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the following details in your message:
a picture and description of the defect your invoice number
We will do our best to find a quick and satisfactory solution for you.
2. Is it possible to return my Dylan Oaks watch?
3. What is the warranty on my Dylan Oaks watch?